Location: 122 Austin Hall
Phone: 541-737-3716 Fax: 541-737-6033
Phone and Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Appointment Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm.
No advising appointments will be available for design students Oct. 5-6.
To schedule an appointment with an Advisor, please do not send an e-mail but instead call 541-737-3716.
In e-mails, include your name and student ID number.
General note: When sending e-mails, please do not send the same message to multiple people. Multiple messages create unnecessary delays in addressing your question(s).
To prepare for your appointment, please do the following:
- Login to your MyDegrees profile from Student Online Services to:
- see your degree progress in the Degree Checklist
- review past notes or plans from advisors in the Checklist Notes
- try to create a plan in the Planner tab
- use the What-If feature if you are looking into adding/changing a major and/or minor
- Write down some of your questions in advance so that you’re ready to effectively use your appointment time.
- Be sure to mention any or all of following to an advisor:
- if you are in any activities, a work or family situation that is effecting your time as a student
- if you are interested in an international exchange program
- if you think you may need an override for a class
- if you are wondering what classes to take next term
- if you are curious about a long-term plan
- if you are not sure how to apply to Pro-School
- if you are struggling in a class
Advisors are happy to help with many things, but it is the student’s responsibility to come prepared. We look forward to meeting with you soon.