Talent: We have it. Engage it.
The College of Business uses partnerships with the business community to develop students into profession-ready graduates and future business leaders. Through the Corporate Partners Program you have access to top-tier students and graduates who will contribute to the success of your company.
College of Business students are innovative thinkers and dedicated workers who can immediately make an impact on your business. Partnering with the College of Business will provide you with access to these students, and with the CSC staff’s assistance in implementing your recruiting plan. Opportunities to connect with students include:
• Participating in Mock Interviews
• Holding an industry information or professional development session
• Speaking to a class or club
• Networking events such as the Business Expo
• On-site recruiting and tabling
• Access to interview rooms in Austin Hall
• Industry-specific events such as Accounting and BIS Meet the FIrms and Finance Speed Dating
Being a partner means the College is interested in engaging you beyond our traditional opportunities.
Ideas for engagement include:
• Mentoring students at the Business Roundtable in Portland
• Serving on an academic advisory board to provide counsel on the changing workforce needs in your industry
• Providing a scholarship in the company name
• Sponsoring career events
• Inviting students to visit your company
• Providing job shadows and career days
The names of the college’s corporate partners are prominently displayed in the Center as well as on the website, in the newsletter and the Career Guide, among other places. Your logo placement, job postings and presence will encourage College of Business students to aspire to work with your company. In addition, career networking events and College of Business marquee events in both Corvallis and Portland highlight Corporate Partners.
• Semiannual consultation with the Executive Director for Industry Relations to review company needs and to develop a company-tailored recruiting plan that will help the company identify, attract and connect with students for internships, new positions and special projects
• A touchpoint in the College of Business for answering questions and a place to meet students
• Concierge-style service from Career Success Center staff
• Preferred access to interview opportunities in the Career Success Center and Austin Hall
• Affiliation with the discipline or program of your choice to maximize your partnership value
• Company name placement on an exclusive Corporate Partners wall located in the Career Success Center
• Listing in selected college publications, events and website
• Listing and an opportunity to advertise in the College of Business Career Guide
• Invitations to college events throughout the year
• Recognition as a scholarship donor
Learn more and find out about the Impact you can have
Complete the Employer Participation Form and let us know how you would like to engage.