The College of Business Career Success Center invites employers interested in recruiting our talented students to utlize our social media platforms to connect. Research shows that 94% of companies use or plan to use social media in their recruitment efforts, and 78% of recruiters have made a hire through social media.
9 Ways to Leverage CSC Social Media Platforms to Connect with College of Business Students
1. Visit campus for an event or speak to a student group and allow us to post a picture highlight of you with students on our Facebook wall.
2. Host students for a company tour or mentor a student at Business Roundtable and a photo will be posted showing your participation at the event in our album.
3. Follow us and we will in turn follow all employers and recruiters.
4. Use the hashtag #mysuccessis to reach teh OSU College of Business student audience.
5. Use our Twitter handle @OSU_BIZ_JOBS when posting content you wish to share with the CSC.
6. Allow us to use your company Twitter handle to highlight student accomplishments or employee definitions of success on our feed.
7. Send us a picture of students or alums at your company to tweet.
8. Post a job or an internship position directly to College of Business students within the BIZ_JOBS@OSU group.
9. Meet students and alums and accept LinkedIn invitations to connect.
To read the Career Success Center's Social Media Policy, click here.