College of Business Computer Helpdesk
- Fall, Winter and Spring hours:
- Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 12 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Summer hours:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Closed on Saturdays and Sundays
How to Get Help
- Drop by Bexell 116 and talk with us
- Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us at: 541.737.0947
The Bexell Computer Lab is open to all OSU students and faculty and is located on the first floor of Bexell Hall, rooms 112 (55 PCs) and 120 (48 PCs). Room 112A is the lounge for MBA students (5 PCs, 3 enterprise team workspaces).
If you are interested in reserving a lab for academic use, please email email@example.com with your requested date(s) and time(s).
Managing Class Email Lists
By default, only ONID email accounts receive emails from class mailing lists. Use this tutorial to help add your College of Business email account to a class mailing list.
Computer Help Documents
The Computer Help Documents site provides documentation for much of the technological services and software used on campus. The home page can be found here: http://oregonstate.edu/helpdocs/
Microsoft Office for Home Use
OSU offers Microsoft Office for $9.99 to employees through the Microsoft Campus Agreement. Here is a link to information on eligibility and obtaining the software: http://oregonstate.edu/is/software/per/microsoft-home-use