- Open up the App Store or Play Store and search for "EMS mobile app", or click on the appropriate link below:
EMS for iPhone
EMS for Android
- Download and install the app, then open it up. You should see a screen like the top image to the right:
- Type in the following web address: HTTPS://cob-emsweb.bus.oregonstate.edu/EmsMobileApi
then click the CONNECT button
- On the next screen, which will look like the bottom image to the right, you’ll be asked to sign in. In the top box, type your ONID (without the @orgonstate.edu). In the next box, type your ONID password. Then, in the last box, just type the word ONID, like in the picture to the right.
- Click the SIGN IN button. Be patient, it may take a couple seconds to get you signed in. If you’re having problems signing in, send an email to: email@example.com and we’ll help you out.
- Once you’re signed in, you will see the screen like the one below. Check out the image to see what each part of the screen means.