- Academic Programs
- Academic Advising
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Career Success
The College of Business is accepting scholarship applications for the 2018-2019 school year from students pursuing a pre- or pro-major. For students who are not business majors, acceptance and a change-of-major form must be complete by January 15, as well as completion of the College of Business portion of the OSU Scholarship Application by February 15. *** Students with current-year scholarships need to complete a new application for the 2018-2019 school year to continue eligibility. Please contact Carrie.Stampe@oregonstate.edu if you have any questions.
Want to increase your financial knowledge? Looking for a two-credit course for Winter Term? Take the BA140 Financial Literacy for College Life online course and learn how to better manage your personal finances. Covering topics from budgeting to investing, this class can be customized to fit your specific life situation. Register now using CRN:36202.
The Oregon State University Foundation seeks an Accounting student worker to help with: data entry, event/facility support, general ledger recording, special projects and general office duties such as copying, filing and scanning. Up to 20 hours per week. This position is open immediately with preference given to applicants from the College of Business who have an interest in continuing work throughout the 2017-18 academic year.
- Phase 2 of registration begins: Thurs., Nov. 30
- Application opens for business students to apply to pro-school during the winter application period: Fri., Dec. 15, and closes on Sun., Jan. 21.
here. If you meet those requirements come to advising on the first day of phase 2 of registration which is Thurs., Nov. 30 and meet with an advisor.
● Transfer student who came to OSU fall term: Use the COB common PIN, 262746 to register for winter term classes
● First-year students must make an advising appointment to receive your new PIN to register for winter term classes.
● Continuing College of Business students: your PIN is 262746. This is the COB common PIN.
● VA Benefit students: You should have received your PIN via email. If you did not, please contact the advising office.
● Are you pursuing a second degree in a different college? You may need a new PIN. Contact that college for your PIN.
Boldly Me is looking for student designers to create garments for the Boldly Me Fashion Show. The event is hosted by Student Health Services and promotes sexual awareness on Campus. This year, DAMchic will hosting a fashion show for this event. Student designers will showcase garments inspired by the word "red." They are looking for several designers, so get in touch now with Rachel Hogan, Assistant Editor of DAMchic.