- Academic Programs
- Academic Advising
- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- Career Success
Oregon State University's business administration degree offered online is taught by College of Business faculty and produces profession-ready students who provide innovative solutions to complex, global challenges.
Oregon State University's business administration online degree program provides students with access to an excellent business education with the convenience of online learning. This AACSB-accredited program
features curriculum that is taught by College of Business professors and instructors who have vast experience in each area of study, focusing on innovation, entrepreneurship and experiential learning.
This degree program is offered by OSU's College of Business and delivered 100 percent online by Oregon State Ecampus. Once enrolled, students in the business administration program can select an area of focus from the following options:
Starting in fall of 2018, our online Business Administration degree will be available in a hybrid format in Portland for students who prefer to live and learn in the city. This innovative approach combines the convenience of online learning with valuable face-to-face sessions that create community and support student success.
This degree program is offered by the College of Business and delivered online by Oregon State Ecampus. OSU Ecampus is the university's online education unit that is ranked top 10 in the nation by U.S. News & World Report. Face-to-face sessions that students will participate in include: advising, tutoring, professional and leadership skills development workshops, meeting with faculty and work groups, guest speaker series, mentoring, networking, career fairs and corporate site visits.
01. Access. By blending professional practice into the educational process, we are developing young professionals who understand how to solve real problems, persist through challenges, and lead by example. Our Portland hybrid online program provides the convenience of online courses taught by renowned OSU College of Business faculty with valuable face-to-face sessions that prepare our graduates to be profession-ready when they enter the workforce.
02. Analytical Strength. Our programs are analytically strong. This is an intentional characteristic and a strength across all disciplines, from accounting to supply chain to marketing. We’ve added analytics courses to our core, and options in analytics in all of our functional areas, more so than any other business school. As a result, our students are especially strong in skills we know employers want and need: critical thinking, problem solving, logic, pattern recognition, and deductive and inductive reasoning.
03. Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is a required course for all OSU business majors, and we foster a culture of innovation-as a skill through classes, projects and startup programs.
04. Ethics. Every OSU business student completes a course in ethics, and sound decision-making is embedded in every major.
05. Design. We have design embedded in the College of Business. The only other program in the country that has something similar is Stanford.
06. Student Engagement and Professional Development. Our valuable face-to-face sessions create community and support student success by preparing students with skills that employers crave: leadership, teamwork, self-management, ethics, cultural diversity, financial literacy, work ethic, health and well-being, communication skills, critical thinking skills and career management.
07. Hard Work. Employers who hire Beaver alumni routinely cite hard work as a leading differentiator between OSU graduates and graduates from other schools.
08. Dedicated Faculty. Our faculty are leading researchers in their fields with valuable industry, and dedicated to meeting the needs of students through online and in-person education. The same College of Business faculty who teach our on-campus also teach our online students.
09. Top 10. OSU is a leader in online education, ranking in the top 10 nationally by U.S. News & World Report.
10. The Beaver Network. As a College of Business graduate, you'll be in good company. There are more than 27,000 OSU College of Business alumni in the world.
The College of Business is a professional school. You identify your preferred major during the application process. Applications are due the second week of the term. Remember: The process is competitive!
To learn more about the pro-school application for all College of Business majors, please visit our Advising page for pro-school applicants.