The learning objectives of the Ph.D. program will allow students to:
- Develop substantive knowledge in their area of specialization.
- Master the analytical and methodological skills required to evaluate and conduct research in their area of specialization and related areas.
- Design and conduct original research in their area of specialization.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate the results of their research in a clear and effective manner.
- Demonstrate an ability to work effectively with other people from various ethnic, educational, and work experience backgrounds.
- Demonstrate an understanding and concern for the high ethical standards in business research, teaching, and service.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach college-level courses in their area of specialization.