Arthur Stonehill International Business Exchange Program
The College of Business, with its emphasis on experiential learning, is home to the largest college administered international exchange program in the state. Since our first program in 1987, we have expanded to 11 partner schools around the globe. Our strong relationships with our partner institutions are based on mutual trust and a shared commitment to meet the academic and personal needs of our students.
The success of this program is largely the work of one man--Professor Emeritus Arthur Stonehill. Through his generousity, his business acumen and influence, Professor Stonehill has established a lasting legacy through the College of Business International Exchange Program.
- University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway
- Aarhus Schools of Business University of Aarhus, Aarhus, Denmark
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- City University, Hong Kong, China
- Lund University, Lund, Sweden
- Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Vienna, Austria
- Mendel University, Brno, Czech
- Bad Mergentheim Business School, Bad Mergentheim, Germany
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Universidad de Murcia, Spain
For more information about international exchange opportunities, and more, see Advising and Services.