Location: 214 Bexell Hall
Phone: 541-737-3716 Fax: 541-737-6033
Phone Hours: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
Office & Appointment Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 12pm, 1pm - 4pm
To schedule an appointment with an Advisor, please do not send an e-mail but call 541-737-3716
In e-mails, include your name and student ID number
General note: When sending e-mails, please do not send the same message to multiple people. Multiple messages create unnecessary delays in addressing your question(s).
Preparing for Your Appointment:
To prepare for your appointment, please do the following:
1. Login to your MyDegrees to:
- See your degree progress
- Review past notes or plans from advisors
- Try to create your own plan
2. Write down some of your questions in advance so that you’re ready to effectively use your appointment time
3. Be sure to mention to the advisor if you:
- Are in any activities, a work or family situation that is effecting your time as a student
- Interested in an international exchange program
- Think you may need an override for a class
- Are wondering what classes to take next term
- Are curious about a long-term plan
- Are not sure how to apply to pro-school
- Are struggling in a class
Advisors are happy to help with many things, but it is the student’s responsibility to come prepared in order for your needs to be taken care of in the quickest and most thorough way.
We look forward to meeting with you soon.