Oregon State University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (NWCCU).
The College of Business itself is also accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB). The College also has a separate AACSB accreditation in Accounting.
Students must plan to arrive at least one week prior to the start of the term. They must attend both an academic orientation with the College of Business and the Exchange Student Orientation with the OSU Office of International Education. Upon arrival, students should check in with the College of Business Advising located on the first floor of Austin Hall.
- Aarhus University, Aarhus, Denmark
- Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Bad Mergentheim, Mosbach, Germany
- Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- City University, Hong Kong, China
- Lund University, Lund, Sweden
- Mendel University, Brno, Czech
- Radboud University, Nijmegen, Netherlands
- Singapore Management University, Singapore
- University of Agder, Kristiansand, Norway
- University of Murcia, Murcia, Spain
- University of Technology Sydney, Sydney, Australia
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
Fall Term Participation - April 1
Winter Term Participation – October 1
Spring Term Participation - January 1
Applications can be accepted after these times but may impact a student's ability to obtain their visa in a timely manner. The application process for exchange students involves three separate campus offices so it can take a 4-7 weeks to process the applications. Six months allows a student plenty of time to be both admitted and to apply to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate for a visa.
Please attach all completed application materials in an e-mail to Carol Leder at email@example.com
Paper application packets sent in the mail are no longer required.