The Austin Entrepreneurship Program Advisory Board consists of volunteer business leaders who work with the program director to guide program development, give input on curriculum implementation, provide opportunities for budding entrepreneurs, supply a network of other high-level entrepreneurs and raise funds for the program.
- Brent Bullock, Perkins Coie LLP
- Jesse Coombs, professional kayaker, filmaker and real estate invester
- Craig Froude, formerly of WebMD Health Services
- Brad Greer, Vistage International
- Jerry Mason, Westland Investment Co.
- Brian Oliver, Aequitas Capital Management
- Jim Vance, Oregon Armored Service, Inc.
- Jim Williams, CTK Capital Corporation