At the College of Business, we realize that one of the keys to a great experience is putting your education into action – which is why our hands-on, experiential learning programs are such a good complement to your work in the classroom.
- The Austin Entrepreneurship Program at Weatherford Residential College is one of the largest entrepreneurship programs in the United States. It is also one of the few that allow freshmen to become fully immersed in entrepreneurial learning and activities, including the opportunity to create their own business.
- The Austin Family Business Program is a resource for family business and prepares them to balance the well-being of the business, the family and individuals.
- The Close to the Customer Project provides professional market research and consulting services delivered by faculty/student teams. Students have the opportunity to work directly with faculty, industry professionals and potential employers.
- Learn more about International Exchange opportunities for College of Business students.
- The Mutliple Engineering Co-op Program (MECOP) is a prestigious, Oregon industry-sponsored paid internship program to which undergraduate business students can apply.
- The Oregon State University Advantage Accelerator brings cutting edge ideas to market by connecting innovators and entrepreneurs to the resources they need for success, assisting technology-based early stage companies from the mid-Willamette Valley and extended Oregon State University community. Students have the opportunity to join the program as interns and work with businesses through entrepreneurship courses.
However you choose to engage, you’ll get to bring your learning beyond the classroom in the College of Business…and prepare yourself to design your future.