Coming to Pioneer Square in fall 2018: Our online Business Administration degree will be available in a hybrid option for Portland-area students who prefer to live and learn in the city. Read more about OSU programs in Portland. 

What's new?

Starting in fall of 2018, our online Business Administration degree will be available in a hybrid option in Portland for students who prefer to live and learn in the city. This innovative approach combines the convenience of online courses taught by renowned OSU College of Business faculty with valuable face-to-face sessions that create community and support student success.

Face-to-face sessions that students will participate in include: advising, tutoring, professional and leadership skills development workshops, meeting with faculty and work groups, guest speaker series, mentoring, networking, career fairs and corporate site visits.   

The first of its kind in the state.

Our online courses are delivered through Oregon State Ecampus, the university’s nationally ranked online education unit. With additional face-to-face sessions offered in downtown Portland, our online students will have the unique opportunity to build community with their faculty, peers and connect to the Beaver Network, our industry partners, and Portland-area businesses. 

We're giving students choices that are convenient to their physical location, and we are providing another pathway for Portland area learners to earn a business degree and join our community.

Access to an excellent business education 

The OSU College of Business is committed to creating access to an excellent business education for all students across Oregon. By leveraging technology to extend our reach and blending professional development into the educational process, we're fulfilling that commitment to serve our state, meeting students where they are and providing choice in how they learn. 

Benefiting students, employers and our community

The innovative option offered through the new face-to-face components of our undergraduate online degree benefits students, employers and our communities: 

Students: by helping them develop and enhance the necessary skills to be successful business people and by providing connections to industry professionals who can help our students land jobs.

Employers who see a need to enhance their talent pipeline. The need for a stronger talent pipeline is often cited by Portland businesses as the greatest challenge to growth.

Our communities and the businesses that support the economy are strengthened when we graduate results-driven, socially responsible business men and women.  

Alumni and business community: WANT TO KNOW MORE?

OSU alumni and industry partner participation is a critical component to our Portland programs. If you are interested in engaging with the College of Business in Portland to help build community and support student success, we’d like to hear from you. Tell us more about how you'd like to be involved.

Sign me up!



Future Students: Contact us

If this innovative option sounds like the right opportunity for you — the right mix of an excellent business education, convenient online courses and valuable networking and professional guidance — let us keep you in the loop wtih program updates and application information. And be ready to join OSU's powerful community of Beavers in business in Fall 2018.

Request Information

B.A./B.S. in Business Administration – Online

Oregon State University's online business administration degree program prepares students to be profession-ready student who can provide innovative solutions to complex, global challenges. This AACSB-accredited program features curriculum taught by OSU College of Business faculty and delivered 100 percent online by Oregon State Ecampus. See our online business administration degree options here

Oregon State Portland MBA

The OSU Portland MBA is delivered in a hybrid format in which students complete 80 percent of their coursework online at a time and place of their choosing. The remaining 20 percent of the program is spent in the classroom, meeting in person with peers and faculty and forging connections with Beaver Network and our business partners in the Portland area. Learn more

Learning that Works for You

Ecampus business administration student Todd Van Hess is setting a precedent for his children. “I wanted to set an example that if their dad could do it, so could they,” he says. And with a full-time job, full-time course load and full-time family responsibilities, his support system is what keeps him motivated to continue moving forward. Read more