(Please note that admissions into the Ph.D. in Business Administration program are competitive, with only a few spots available each year. Accordingly, meeting these minimum requirements does not guarantee admission.)
1. Undergraduate/Master’s Degree & GPA
- A master’s degree, a four-year baccalaureate degree (or international equivalent), a professional degree (such as BPharm, BVsc, MBBS, MD, DVM, DPharm, etc.), or an appropriate U.S./Canadian alternative degree, from a regionally accredited (US) or recognized (International) college or university, with
- A cumulative B average (equivalent 3.00 on a U.S. 4.00 grading scale) on the most recent degree (baccalaureate or graduate) or equivalent from a regionally accredited (US) or recognized (International) college or university, plus all work completed thereafter.
Note: The graduate program may choose to calculate the GPA on the last 90 quarter credits (60 semester credits [last two years on an international record]) of graded undergraduate work on the most recent baccalaureate degree, plus all work completed thereafter, as the basis for admission.
2. GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Test
- Minimum total score of 600, and verbal, quantitative, integrative reasoning and analytical writing sub-scores in at least the 30th percentile.
- Although the GMAT is preferable, we will also accept the GRE. GRE scores submitted will be converted into a GMAT-equivalent for purposes of evaluation.
3. TOEFL - International Students
- Minimum score of 575 on the paper based version, a minimum score of 91 total and sub scores of at least 22 on the internet based version (iBT), or a minimum score of 7 on the IELTS.
- The Ph.D. in Business Administration program does not offer conditional admission. International students must meet the TOEFL requirement to be admitted to the program.