The Oregon State Enactus chapter celebrates another successful year at the 2013 Enactus National Conference
At the College of Business, we realize that one of the keys to a great experience is putting your education into action – which is why our hands-on, experiential learning programs are such a good complement to your work in the classroom.
- The Austin Entrepreneurship Program at Weatherford Residential College is the largest entrepreneurship program in the United States. It is also one of the few that allow freshmen to become fully immersed in entrepreneurial learning and activities, including the opportunity to crete their own business.
- The Business Solutions Group is a unique experiential learning program providing an experience to enter the worlds of business and technology. Students can app;y for positions including student analyst, developers and test engineer roles.
- The Close to the Customer Project provides professional market research and consulting services delivered buy faculty/student teams. Students have the opportunity to work directly with faculty, industry professionals and potential employers.
- The Austin Family Business Program is a resource for family business and prepares them to balance the well-being of the business, the family and individuals.
- The Oregon State University Advantage Accelerator brings cutting edge ideas to market by connecting innovators and entrepreneurs to the resources they need for success, assisting technology-based early stage companies from the mid-Willamette Valley and extended Oregon State University community. Students have the opportunity to join the program as interns and work with businesses through entrepreneurship courses.
However you choose to engage, you’ll get to bring your learning beyond the classroom in the College of Business…and prepare yourself to design your future.