The Giles Student Entrepreneurs Fund
This fund is a grant opportunity only available to students participating in Launch Academy or the Austin Venture Lab. The fund provides students with grants between $500 and $1,500 on a one-time basis, but students may reapply for additional funds after one calendar year has elapsed.
• Applicants must be currently enrolled students
• Must be actively involved with the Austin Venture Lab or Launch Academy with InnovationX
• Applicants must pitch their idea to be eligible for funding
• Applicants must be actively pursuing a business venture; unspent funds must be returned if the business venture is dissolved
• All grant funds must be used to develop the business and cannot be used for personal expenses
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis for all currently active Launch Academy students. Contact Dale McCauley to set up an appointment to pitch your idea.