01. Access. By blending professional practice into the educational process, we are developing young professionals who understand how to solve real problems, persist through challenges, and lead by example. Our Portland hybrid online program provides the convenience of online courses taught by renowned OSU College of Business faculty with valuable face-to-face sessions that prepare our graduates to be profession-ready when they enter the workforce.
02. The Beaver Network. As a College of Business graduate, you'll be in good company. There are more than 27,000 OSU College of Business alumni in the world.
03. Analytical Strength. All of our majors are analytically strong. We’ve added analytics courses to our core, and options in analytics in all of our functional areas. Our students are especially strong in skills we know employers want and need: critical thinking, problem solving, logic, pattern recognition, and deductive and inductive reasoning.
04. Hard Work. Employers who hire Beaver alumni routinely cite hard work as a leading differentiator between OSU graduates and graduates from other schools.
05. Entrepreneurship. Entrepreneurship is a required course for all OSU business majors, and we foster a culture of innovation — as a skill through classes, projects and startup programs.