Are you thinking about changing your major? 

  • If you are a current OSU College of Business (COB) major who wants to change or add a major outside of the COB, please contact the advising department for that major.
  • If you are not currently a COB major and want to transfer in or add a College of Business major, please view our Major Orientation.
  • If you are a current COB major wishing to change your major or concentration, please view our Major Orientation before scheduling with your COB advisor.
  • If this will be your first term at OSU's Corvallis Campus, please contact New Student Programs to change your declaration.

Are you thinking about changing your CAMPUS? 

  • Students' programs (major/options) must be declared for the same campus.  In other words, you cannot declare a major eligible for Ecampus as a Corvallis campus student.  Minors may be possible on alternate campuses.
  • If you have completed a new student orientation and taken classes as a degree-seeking student through any of OSU's campuses, you can use visit the Change of Campus website to follow the outline for changing your OSU campus.
  • If you have not yet completed a new student orientation, please begin with the relevant office: