I want to change my grade option. How can I do this, and what is the deadline for changing a grade option?

Any student who would wish to change their grading option from letter grade to pass/no pass can submit a written request to cpe@oregonstate.edu. The request must be submitted within 7 calendar days of the start date of the course.