V.T. Raja is an Instructor of Business Information Systems at the College of Business. His current research interests include the areas of virtual collaboration and legal aspects of cloud computing.
Reviewer, Book Chapters
- Business Information Systems (Baltzan and Phillips), 2011
- The Handbook of Technology Management (Ed. Bidgoli), 2008
Reviewer, Ad-hoc, Journal Articles – one or more reviews per listed journal
- Journal of Heuristics, 2007-2008
- Communications of the Association for Computing Machinery (CACM), 2003-2004
- International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making, 2002-2003
- European Journal of Operational Research (EJOR), 2000-2002
Conference Track Chair, and/or Discussant - One or more tracks/sessions per conference
- Association for Information Systems – Special Interest Group on Education: International Academy of Information Management (AIS-SIGED:IAIM), 2009
- Decision Sciences Institute (DSI), 1999-2001
- Inst. for Operations Research and the Mgt. Sciences (INFORMS), 1998-1999
- Midwest Business Administration Association Conference, 1997-1998
Reviewer, Conference Papers (in addition to the conferences listed previously)
- International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), 2009
Raja, V. Two In-kind Educational Grants. Amazon Web Services, 2010-2011
Using cloud services to teach computer networking. $4500 each.
Reitsma, R., Mathew, P., Raja, V., Grant. College of Business, OSU, 2005 – 2009
ISACA Curriculum Certification Initiative. $250,000.
Larson, E., Raja, V., Grant. College of Business, OSU, 2005 - 2009
Virtual Project Management and Virtual Collaboration Initiative. $250,000.
Newcomb Research Grant, College of Business, OSU, 2000 and 2001
Research Travel Grant, Western Illinois University, 1997
Graduate Research Award and Travel Grants - Spring 1995, Spring 1994, and Fall 1994 at Washington State University.